Sunday, August 17, 2008

Random shots.....

I am by no means a photographer, but I love capturing fun times. The shots below are just a small gathering of some fun times...enjoy!
Bubblegum alley, SLO, CA. This is an amazing place to visit while in my
hometown.






I love randomness. I was filling up my tank...AGAIN. Had my camera
so I shot.









One of my favorite places...Mt Herman, CA. So peaceful. So
beautiful. So many hiking trails. I love it!










My favorite....black sand beach, HI. So much fun. Darn phone line








I LOVE this park, but it is like in Boonville. Ha!






















































My favorite place to hike and jog. Radner Lake. This was taken before
I took off to jog












































































































































































































































































No comments: