Monday, May 19, 2008

Praise

Holy Spirit come. Holy Spirit come fill us. Holy Spirit come. Holy Spirit reign down on us. Songs are so powerful. Songs can impact us in such a way that we are moved to tears, crying out to God. I have spent many a days in sweet worship. I woke up this morning not sure what the day would hold. Walking into church I needed something special, a touch of the Holy Spirit in a way that only He knew to give. I entered into a worship that I have never experienced before. Worship started and as I stood up I knew it would be a great morning. The young man whom led me into worship was anointed beyond His years and his humility and passion for God out weigh any man I have ever met. Every song that was brought before the foot of the cross was amazing and straight to the heart. I was able to leave everything that was on my mind at the foot of the cross and clear my mind of everything and focus only on the one who loves me and gave up everything for me. You know how wonderful it is to express yourself in worship and not have to worry about people around you. It's so precious to fall into worship with the loving King who created you and concentrate on only Him. Singing your all, upwards. God is good and He is worthy of all our praise. I encourage you all to spend time in worship, thanking God for all He has done in your life and all He is going to continue to do.

No comments: